Micah 6:8

What doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Taking Life for Granted

Many times we get caught up in our everyday routine, depending on NO obstacles to step in our way. Yesterday, I get home without a running air conditioner! I do thank the Lord it was not a day with temperatures reaching an intolerable high of 120 degrees. I am always expecting my day to go as "I"plan, my children to act as "I" want, and nothing to stop me from "My Routine." I needed a good "talking-to" with God. Praying for guidance for this day and patience as I go about caring for my children in this home with no a.c. I know it was a minor complication, but I still needed guidance from HIM to overcome any frustration from lack of sleep, and tolerating the heat in here. 
   Facing the facts: "We will NEVER find deep satisfaction in this world, without HIM"
Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 
   No matter how my day seems to be going.....{not "my" way"} God leads me to 
remember : ("Not that i speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Philippeans 4:11) That's right CONTENTMENT, a huge struggle for me! It is a gift from God I CAN fulfill by finding a real meaning in life, by Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment