This past week we have had so much fun doing our "girly" thing in school. Karlie was "specially" picked to join a friend at a "My Little Dollhouse" tea party. We spent a day reviewing how a young lady should act and manners she should obey. We had a blast just practicing. Karlie, at five years old, had such a great time poring and serving tea for her and her little sister Lucy. She felt like she was so grown up and mature. It is nice to see this side of her, and definitely was a great bonding time for us. Karlie and I rarely get a relaxed "Mommy and Me" time, so I both enjoyed our tea time. We learn more and make more memories by just loving each other and the simple times we are given together. That day holds a special part in my heart I will never forget with my sweet Karlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment